Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tasty Trucks!

Goooooood Wendesday Inkers!

How about a little note of fun today! I did my first Live Youtube this afternoon using the Winner from the Make-It-Monday game and I will share it today with you. I love the Tasty Truck stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration collection, what a Uber fun and cute set, with so much creative possibilites.

I wanted to use all the little image parts from the set to show them off as much as the truck is shown off lol! they are adorable all by themseleves and such easy to create with. I hope you are taking advantage of the Occasions Fun and also the Sale-A-Brations goodies, I will be sharing my next class tomorrow here and facebook so watch for that! I think it will fill up super fast HinT! Hint!

Any Hoot! let the creative fun began and remeber it's the best time of the YEAR to join in the Inkstructors Team with $99.00, FREE SHIPPING, and 2 EXTRA STAMP SETS (Allyour Choice) and then you will continue to save 20% and even more! Honestly I love a great saving offer and even more I LOVE MY INKERS TEAM! Join us today email me and I'am happy to answer any questions!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment: