Wednesday, January 25, 2017

That's The Tag


Happy Wednesday Inkers!

So here is this weeks Make-It-Monday winner project, I do adore this collection and all the creative potential it brings to the studio. I love that you can create for the tag(s) or use it as a card, that is what I did today using the stamp set and matching Framelits. The creation is very simple and with a mix-up of the colors I used you can have many differnt occasion cards, speaking of Occasions the Designer Paper I used is from our New Occasion catalog.

I hope you enjoy this weeks project and that you will be joining in the continued weekly fun with me and the other inkers, we will be have some great fun on this Saturday Night Live with a new techniqe each week some stop over and see what's happening this time!

Shop all the Fantastic items from todays creation HERE Edna Marie Stampin Shop

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


                  Product List

2 comments:

  1. I love your card and the stamp set/framelits 'That's The Tag'. I didn't buy it though even though I wanted to. (I can't buy EVERYTHING in the book).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! I've got to get this set ordered!!!

    ReplyDelete