Monday, February 6, 2017

February Inkers CLub!

Happy Day My Fabulous Ones!

I'm so excited to beable to bring to you my Fantastic Inkers, the new monthly Inkers Club! SO here is the how-it-gos details and if you have any questions please email me so I can assist you in any way! ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com

Earn FREE Creative Kit(s) from me by placing a $35 minimum order in my Online Stampin' Up! Store! This FREE Creative kit does not contain any pre-stamped images but does have all of the creative materials needed to complete one each of three project designs.

Club Details:
You must place a minimum $35 order (before shipping/tax), in my Online Store, to receive a kit.
When placing your order, use the HOST CODE
The Inkers Creative kit is available the 1st-26th. of each month
First round of club kits will be shipped 2 weeks into the month, then the 26th.
US residents only please.

Inker Benneys:
FREE Creative kit (includes all cut, embossed, and embellishments) needed to complete
Full color PDF included in your club kit with measurements and a supply list.
FREE Occasions Catalog + Saleabration Catalog (new customers)
Creative How-to video tutorial at the end of each month.

ORDER TO $50 and earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item + your FREE creative kit! (Now thats Fabulous!)


VIDEO WITH INFORMATION!

                                         

        PRODUCT SUGGESTIONS TO SHOP!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment