Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Flower Patch

Hello Wednesday Inkers!

What a fun flower creation to share today fro theis weeks Make-it-Monday choice winner! I sooooo love doing the weekly Make-it-Monday using a set from the Annual catalog and a set from the Ocassions catalog. This give me the flexability to work with all my fantastic stamps and to inspire you to pull out the ones you have.

I loved doing this card and all the bright fun colors with the feel for Spring to hurry-up and get here lol! I can't wait so I will just make pretty flowers in my studio until then lol! SO I hope you enjoy the fun and are inspired, come check out the Inkers community on my facebook page and join in the fun, friendship, and all aroud goodtime!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie







2 comments:

  1. I so love this card!!! The Spring colors are most fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete