Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Foxy Friends Love


Happy Day Inkers!

So today is the share it day from our Make-it-Monday and it was a very tuff run for these two cute sets. Foxy Friends in the Annual catalog and Just Keep Swimmimg from the Ocassions, everyone can agree they both are adorable! so I did use Foxy Friends in todays creative project and this week I will share the Keep Swimming creation with you all (It's Sooooo Super Uber CUte).

I hope you enjoy the fun with the project and are inspired to create, love to see your sharing on my Facebook page and join me with all the fabulous Inkers! remeber that the INKERS CLUB is New and Happening so join in this month is a Uber cute set.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie



                      

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. Also love your wedding rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!! Your skunk is totally adorable!! Awesome Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete