Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Fun Fold!

Happy Friday Inkers!

Well it's a super exciting day for me! I'm driving right this minute to Lansening, Mich for a fabulous weekend of Leadership and creaative sharing with some of my very favorite Demonstrator Sistas! this is one of the best parts of being a demonstrator, the friendship, travel, and all the creative fun mix with some fantastic business leadership.

I hope to pop on tomorrow evening for a minute of hello time, not sure how my time will be so just keep a watch for it! ubtil then I have todays Fun Fold creation to share with you all and hope that you enjpy it and try it also, I would love to see your creations come share with me and all the oother inkers on the facebook page.

Have a fantastic weekend my Inkers and I will see you soo super soon!
Happy Inking
Edna Marie






1 comment: