Friday, February 10, 2017

Little Cuties!


Hellooooo Friday Right!!!

What a super busy and very productive week it has been here in the studio, I have enjoyed getting a little more organized. I enjoyed so much of the time and event for learen at the Leadership gathering last weekend that I feel so focused and excited to bring all the awesome world of Stampin Up to you all!

My team is the best and I so happy that I was able to attend and return to them with some fantastic stuff. If you are still thinking about join my team I would love to talk with you answer any questions, and even invite you to our next team gathering so you can speak  with my Inkstructors too. I have to say that this is the very best time of the entire year to become a team member with me in the Stampin UP family, the incentives are crazy $99.00 to create and shop for whatever goodies you would like, then add free shipping, then add 2 additional stamp sets of your choosing from the Annual or Ocassions catalog! WOWZERS! thats is beyond fantastic!

So if you have a wishlist that is in the creative team joining kit, go for it, you can only gain with 20% off all your purchases and more as you advance, you don't have to run a business or have classes etc. if you just want the saving and the best of the best in creative product then come on! No strings attached just creativefun and FRIENDSHIP that will last a life time!


Happy Inking
Edna Marie





                    

3 comments:

  1. Love the card. I had forgotten all about my stampamajig until I started watching you use it on Saturday date night. Love using it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fold!!! Haven't made one in a super long time. I have to get that stamp set, too. Awesome baby card!!!!

    ReplyDelete