Monday, February 6, 2017

Make-It-Monday

Hellllooooo Monday Inkers!

Wowzers! I had a fantastic time at the Leadership event this weekend, my creative soul was inspired and my knowledge was empowered. I made some awesome new friends, learened some great new stamping ideas, just a wonderful all around fabulous event. I missed all of you with our Saturday Night Date Night and was grateful for those of you who have share what you created while I was a way, you all do know the way to my happiness by sharing your creations!

So today is the Make-it-Monday funtime and this week I have one from the Annual catalog and one set from the Occassions catalog! Foxy Friends and Just Keep Swimmimg just give a comment what you would like to see a project created using and i will share that tommorrow!

Thank you all for your continued support, kindness, encouragment, and most above all your Friendship!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





No comments:

Post a Comment