Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Wrap FREE Project PDFs

Blessed Sunday Inkers!

What a funtime I had with all of you last night on the Live Date Night! lol! I love that we have given our time together a name as good as it's purpose! I missed being with you all last weekend so it was soooo nice to spend time with all of you, my weekend is now complete, I'am charged up and ready for the start of the new week.

I must say the creations last night were fun, cheerful, and super simple too! And I do have a favorite, just can't help it lol! I adore them all but my favorite is just a great all around creation. This week coming is the big Valentines Day, have you finished yours to share with loved ones, are you still in the creating it process lol! don't worry we all do that.

I want to remind you that it's the very BEST TIME, to join my fantastic team of INKstructors, with the fantastic incentives of extra value from Stampin Up, and the benifits upon benifits of being part of TRULY THE VERY BEST TEAM! if you love your stampin up, and also love A GREAT VALUE of a 30% saving to start and then a continued 20% + saving on every furture purchase you make.

Join me today! you don't have to sell, hold parties, create classes, etc. just enjoy all the savings on all your wish list items and more. You ready to make some changes in your life looking for the rewards of building a business and creating a postive creative world! then come on our team is full of Buisness builders and with all the great raing resources we have you will succeed!
EMAIL ME for any questions, ednamarieinkstructions@yahoo.com

Soooooooooooooooooooooo here is the projects with the FREE PDFs just click the picture!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


                                                        CLICK PHOTO FOR PDF


                                                         CLICK PHOTO FOR PDF

                                               
                                                           CLICK PHOTO FOR PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment