Sunday, March 26, 2017

April Paper Pumpkin !

Happy Day Inkers!

Soooooooooooooo excited to share with you all this wonderful surprise from Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin kit(s), this month of April is a special and it has a Big Surprise from the CEO of Stampin Up Sara. I'm also super excited about it because APRIL is my birthday month and this is going to be my Party Fun Kit, thats right order April Paper Pumpkin with me and we will be having the Birthday Party event Live and share some great creative fun using the kit!

I just can't wait to see this in my mailbox, and to share with all of you the party fun that I have planned for us! with games, Prize Patrol, and more. SO make sure you order from now until April 10th, then it's all gone.

You can just purchase the Paper Pumpkin in many differnet ways, here is a list of the options and the direct link to shop with me and join in April!

1 time kit purchase
2  kit purchase
3 kit purchase
or go with the entire year purchase and recieve this Paper Kit each month at your door!

                            SHOP HERE PAPER PUMPKIN PARTY!







No comments:

Post a Comment