Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Fun Fold!

Friday Inkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yipppeeeeee! Right! lol! love the week winding down and the weekend starting up, so many great things come with both. I have this weeks Fun Fold project and I must say it's one of my favorites, it will look very fimilar and you will see where the inspiration has come from for this cutie, I have all the sizing, scoring, and such in the video for you!

Rock On to a creative awesome weekend my Inkers and I will see you tomorrow night for our Date! if you have never join us for Date night come on over to my Inking Facebook page and join in all the great fun we have creating, sharing, laughing, encouraging, laughing, uplifting, supporting, and did I say laughing lol! come on over it's a great time!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie


1 comment: