Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Celebrations

Hello Monday Inkers!


Wow! it has been a week and it feels like a year lol! that I have been down from blogging and sharing with you all. This past couple of weeks have had me working tons of hours in overtime at work and it keeps me going from sun up till sundown plus lol!

I was happy o get a few hours to myself this weekend and spend some creative therapy time in my studio and to be with you all on Saturday night live Stampin. I so look forward to that and seeing all of you my fabulous Inkers!

Today I'm sharing the Happy Celebrations stamp set with you all and a fun little creation that is s o simple and clean that with a mix in the colors you can create this for any event or person in your life. I hope you enjoy this and remember that Sale-a-brations will be ending super soon that if you have a wish list for the goodies you will want to get your order in my Stampin Up store.

Have a great day and I will see you super soon Inkers!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, love how you made all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete