Monday, March 6, 2017

Make-It-Monday!!!!!!!!!!!



Good Monday Inkers!

Woooooo! Hooooo! New week new adventures and new creations! today I share the creation I made using the winner of your choice from last weeks make-it-Monday post, So this week I created with Fresh Fruit! Love this collection and each week I just say over agin how happy I'am doing this Make-it-Monday series so that ic an bring out all my Annual catalog stamps as well my new stamps to play.

It makes me so happy to use all my goodies and not ofrget about one, two, or well you know lol! I have posted over on my facebook page this weeks new Make-it choice sets so go check them out and cast your vote for next weeks creation. I thank you for taking ome of your creative time and sharing with me, you are Awesome!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie






2 comments:

  1. Love how you gave the peach texture. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peach and how you did the dot bg paper!!! Awesome card Edna!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete