Friday, March 31, 2017

Pop of Paradise Fun Fold!

Happy Friday My Fabulous Inkers!


Whooooooo! Hoooooooo! right, lol! it's the start of the weekend and I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, in my studio, and seeing all of you Inkers tomorrow night LIVE ! so today we are doing the Fun fold and I used the awesome Pop of Paradise stamp set again.

I just love how many great ideas I had come to me when I started to work with this collection this week and so many others that I just did'nt get done yet but do have them in my card sketch book. The fun this week is a very simple and yet uber cute way to mixup the traditional A2 card look and very fast to do.

So I hope you have enjoyed this week of Pop of Paradise and have been inspired to create and to join me this month for the April Inkers Club! and the Paper Pumpkin Party thats coming this month. you can join in the Paper Pumpkin Party  Visit Here and join ME! it's open until April 10th.

Happy Inking
Edna Marie





1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love this card!!!! And love the barn door!!!!

    ReplyDelete