Sunday, March 5, 2017

SUnday Share FREE PDFs

Good Sunday Inkers!

What a great weekend we have had, very productive here on the homestead and in my studio. I had so much fun last night sharing my creative time with you all and getting inky lol! I adore both of the projects created and can
see many more being created in the future using different colors and stamps als, I hope that you tru the fun out and share on the group page so we can all see your creation.

Have you ordered the new glitter paper with Sale-A-Brations? Wowzers it's fabulous! I have some fun things planned for this week and some cute easter creations coming your way super soon also. I wish you all a fabulous week and remember you are Awesome!

Happy INking
Edna Marie
                                       


                                             CLICK ON PICTURE PDF




No comments:

Post a Comment