Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Whip It Up! Pop of Paradise


Happy Wednesday Inkers!


Yesssssssssss! I have been so excited to share with you all my creations this week and how I was able to use the Pop of Paradise set to make each one. That just says get this stamp set cause you will use it for tons of different creations lol!

Today is Whip it Up! so that means we want a cute, simple, clean, and fast creation to have on hand when we need a great collection of cards. So without futher chatting lol! I will share todays creative fun, I hope you all enjoy are inspired and look forward to seeing you in the April Inkers Club!

Love to have you vist me on facebook, where each saturday night I do a LIVE stampin event and have tons of great laughs with all of my Inker friends. If you have'nt yet make sure you get the PAPER PUMPKIN KIT for APRIL! and join me and the others for my BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY!

You can purchase the Paper Pumkin in my stampin up shop PAPER PUMPKIN HERE!  by APRIL 10th, you truly don't want to miss this one I promise friends! and the fun party that comes along with it!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie






1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this card!!! The flamingo is great and I love the gold!!!

    ReplyDelete