Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Whip It Up Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Inkers!

So today is the Whip It Day lol! I want to create a clean and simple card that you can have on hand and make stacks of to share when you need that card. Todays  creation is a masculine one and I love the pulling from two different collections to get this created using the Washi tape from the Party Animal collection in the Occassion catalog and then using the Seaside Shores from the Annual catalog.

I think the outcome is awesome and very fun, for any guy, boy, or young man. Just changing up the coors will make it a great mix and match kinda card. So I hope you enjoy and are excited to create this one today! I hope to see you supeer soon, visit me on the Facebook page with all the great Inkers hanging out there and become inspired even more and make a few great crafty friends!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this card!!! The washi tape is just perfect with the colors and anchor!!!

    ReplyDelete