Saturday, April 1, 2017

Birthday Party Blast Bash!


Happy Day Inkers!

Whoooooot! Whooooot! it's my Birthday month and to celebrate I will be hosting a Birthday Bash Live, I would love for you to join me and to also join in the fun. Order the April Paper Pumpkin Kit, cause its a special one with a super surprise in it! I will host the creative fun using the kit and also make a project different from the kit, the party will include some games, prize patrol, and more.

So you can order the Paper pumpkin in my stampin up store, lots of great options to choose from just order the 1 month, or 3 month, or if you are really loving what you see then go for the entire year! for those that order and join me I will send you out a little party goodie for free a little thank you from me!

SO here is all the details and links to join in the fun, Inkers I hope to see you there!

Happy Inking
Edna Marie




You can just purchase the Paper Pumpkin in many differnet ways, here is a list of the options and the direct link to shop with me and join in April!

1 time kit purchase
2  kit purchase
3 kit purchase
or go with the entire year purchase and recieve this Paper Kit each month at your door!

    SHOP HERE PAPER PUMPKIN PARTY!





2 comments:

  1. I got my very dinged and package damaged Paper Pumpkin. Await the fun with what to do with it for you Bash !!! Love, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birthday bash sounds great. I love spending some fun time with loved ones on my birthday. I am party freak and on my upcoming 21st birthday celebrations I would love to reserve best rooftop party Venues in San Francisco. So excited for this party.

    ReplyDelete